Any way to compile OpenOBEX under Mac OSX?
|Reported by:||rolfen||Owned by:||hsattler|
I've been trying to compile OpenOBEX for OSX 10.5 (with the aim of using ObexFS with MacFuse? to replace the Default OSX Bluetooth client).
I have run into several errors (that i could somehow "fix') but now i'm running into "missing symbols" and I'm starting to wonder how vain my efforts are.
So, is it possible to port this code to OSX... and how hard will it be, knowing that I am a C noob.
Feel free to give me some tips, or on the other hand to close this ticket, if you feel that this is totally inappopriate (yet it may help someone else with the same question)
Change History (5)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 5 years ago by zany
- Owner changed from somebody to zany
- Priority changed from trivial to minor
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by zany
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by hsattler
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened