Fix proposal for Sony Ericsson models connection with DCU-11 USB cable (pl2303 module)
|Reported by:||ymartin||Owned by:||zany|
|Keywords:||Ericsson pl2303 connection||Cc:|
I'm owner of a Sony Ericsonn K300i and obexftp fails to connect twice.
This issue seems to concern other models according to the users' reports: T610, T616, T630.
I have compared obexftp source with multisync 0.82 - known to work perfectly when the pl2303 module is involved.
The attached patch fixes this issue but I have no idea what the impact is for other phones...
As the trouble only concerns disconnection, I guess it is possible to use a condition with the phone model.
Change History (6)
Changed 6 years ago by ymartin
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by zany
- Keywords Ericsson added; Ericsonn removed
- Owner changed from somebody to zany
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Fix proposal for Sony Ericsonn models connection with DCU-11 USB cable (pl2303 module) to Fix proposal for Sony Ericsson models connection with DCU-11 USB cable (pl2303 module)