Check and update formatting, then remove this message
Free open source implementation of the Object Exchange (OBEX) protocol.
A big thank you to all the people who contributed to this wiki. Drop me a short mail, personally or on the list, to get your account set up. Log in with "somebody" / "anonymous" otherwise. Be sure to add your nick or name in the change comment field below the editor, the credit will be all yours!
The overall goal of this project is to make an open source implementation of the Object Exchange (OBEX) protocol. OBEX is a session protocol and can best be described as a binary HTTP protocol.
- Some up to date news.
- Read an introduction on OBEX.
- In depth information for developers.
- See which devices are supported.
- Browse the projects using OpenOBEX.
- Head right to the downloads.
- contact us with anything on your mind.
News on supported devices
Explore the current OpenOBEX Git tree at gitorious.org for the source code.